Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick Casserole Dish/Casserole Pan with Lid – 7 Quart, Bronze Brown
About this item
- ONE POT MEAL READY: This 7-quart covered Dutch oven features nonstick inside and out, with heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for efficient, balanced heat distribution
- PREMIUM NONSTICK: The Dutch oven’s metal-utensil-safe interior boasts long-lasting premium nonstick for easy food release and cleanup
- COMFORT AND CONTROL: The dual-riveted Anolon SureGrip casserole pot handles are designed with comfortable rubber over durable stainless steel for a confident grasp
- LOCK IN THE HEAT: Dutch oven features shatter-resistant glass lid to seal in heat and moisture; casserole pan is oven safe to 400 degrees F
- HIP TO BE SQUARE: Square casserole pan profile provides 27 percent more cooking surface for better searing and browning when compared to round, like-purpose vessels of the same diameter
- LIFETIME WARRANTY
- Delivery Areas
From the manufacturer
Anolon Advanced Nonstick Cookware
Finely crafted cookware that can handle your next symphony of flavors.
Hard-Anodized Anolon Gourmet Cookware with SureGrip Handles & Easy-to-Clean Nonstick Inside & Out
Even Heat Distribution
Durable hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel.
Exclusive SureGrip Handles
Anolon Advanced features our signature SureGrip handles for a comfortable, confident grip.
Premium Nonstick Inside & Out
Nonstick is metal utensil safe for effortless food release.
Warm bronze-toned nonstick exterior with a touch of easy-clean elegance.
Tempered Glass Lids
Tempered glass lids to monitor your food as it cooks.
Oven safe to 400°F.
Triple-Layer Premium Nonstick Surface
Ensures superb food release performance and durability.
Improvise a whole new culinary story in your own creative way, with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick Square Dutch Oven. Designed for imaginative cooking, this versatile casserole pot is ideal for more than just casseroles. Savory sauces, rich pasta dishes and slow-cooked meats are all perfectly suited to this covered pot. Start on the stovetop with garden fresh garlic and herbs, then toss in grass-fed beef, broth and fingerling potatoes, add the lid and transfer straight into the oven. The heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes efficient, balanced heat distribution, and the square pan profile provides 27% more cooking surface for better searing and browning.*The covered Dutch oven’s metal-utensil-safe interior and exterior boast long-lasting premium-quality nonstick that delivers effortless food release and easy cleanup after entertaining. Revolutionary dual-riveted Anolon SureGrip(r) handles are comfortably, sturdily designed with rubber over durable stainless steel for a confident grasp when transferring from stovetop to oven to table, and the shatter-resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture while foods cook. *when compared to round, like-purpose vessels of the same diameter